Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:00:18 -0500

I believe that the level of business will go up slightly.  Restaurants in
particular will gain business as citizens go stir crazy and need to get out
to escape their cooking.  Also, the restaurant workers are getting smart
about keeping distance while handing out the meals.  At least in Austin
people are keeping 2 meter separation.  The infection rate here has stayed
low and at a relatively flat curve with only one death ine the surrounding
three counties.