Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 55
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:09:01 +0000

This comes as a surprise. I had always believed Americans considered Old
Glory to be sacred territory. So stockpiling things on top of the flag ...
"Please, God, have a look at my beautiful country" the owner of the car
seems to say to the One, up there, who is able to admire this work of art.
Food for thought.
Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Bill Clough via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : lundi 30 mars 2020 03:30
? : Leica Users Group <LUG at leica-users.org>
Cc : Bill Clough <billclough042541 at gmail.com>
Objet : [Leica] RETROSPECT 55

   The pickup truck in 1973 already was becoming the symbol of independence
in the American west ? and south. This was taken from the former Houston
Chronicle building in downtown Houston. It now has been turned into a
parking garage.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/Flagbed_+Houston_+Texas_++November+1973+___+01393.jpg.html

Bill