Subject: [Leica] Looking for some old photos or negs of a Hydro Dam built around 1948 across the Ottawa River by the village of Rolphton, Ontario.
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:27:03 -0700

Hi All- My father worked on the project (maybe called the SWISHA project)
when he immigrated to Canada from Germany (a DP camp) as a laborer. We lived
there until he finished is contract, then moved to Windsor, Ontario. My
sister is working on a family history book and asked for photos from that
time period of the construction project. I remember a bit - but have no
photos. Help appreciated.
Stasys Petravicius