Subject: [Leica] Zen by Zoom
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:16:28 -0400

Just sat through this with an international standards meeting which went
online. Works sort of OK for 2 continents. Adding a 3rd continent makes it
tricky. Doesn?t matter what slot is selected, some people will have to get
up really early or stay up really late.

Spencer

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Zen by Zoom)