Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2020: more corona vignettes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:45:56 -0500

You might be in more danger from the unauthorized picture taking than from
walking in the sun.   The strange paper product run is still going on in
Austin; it is available but not in such deep stock.   I suspect that
distribution is moving to NY and California add they just instituted their
lock downs.