Subject: [Leica] IMG: CoVid-19 Chronicles No. 3
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 00:38:33 +0000

My 96 year old mother has lived in this house for twenty five years,
since she sold the old property after the death of my father.

Besides my other Dublin based brother and myself, she has a home help
that comes in for an hour on weekdays, but remains fiercely independent.
However, the arrival of CoVid and her vulnerability made us worry, so we
have been searching for a nursing house for her until this crisis
passes. Hopefully, she will be able to move back at that stage.

We got definite confirmation of a vacancy today, and she moves there
tomorrow. Today was spent packing her stuff, and thinking about the
uncertainty of the future.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Mother+reflects.jpg.html

Taken with my old iPhone 5S

Douglas