Subject: [Leica] IMG : Egypt - People 4 - Peter D
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:48:51 +0100

First one shot with the camera to my eye, using the longer end of he zoom.

The second one was through the window of the van at a junction.

Third one was really "from the hip ?. Strolling slowly. Camera strap around
neck. Hands on the camera as low as possible. Visibly gripping it for fear
of theft ;-)  ? Guessframing", pretend you look elsewhere, fire ! Keep
moving on. Never turn back. Never check if the shot worked. That?s for later
back at the hotel or home. Auto everything on, including face detection, and
silent shutter.

I have more coming up tomorrow, shot with the camera resting on my knees
while touring a neighbourhood in a horse-drawn carriage. Got plenty of
smiles in return to ours :-)

Amities

Philippe