Subject: [Leica] IMG : Cairo - Souk - People 2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 05:52:14 -0500

I have the same advice today regarding color vs B&W.  The color version
conveys more context.

As to the musings about today's pandemic I believe that there is some
immunity in societies that isn't understood today.  The mortality rates in
Singapore, S. Korea, vs Italy and N. Europe is something to study.