Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 26
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 22:04:10 -0500

   After doing a picture essay on Navy Reserve boot camp, I began to
recognize the value of PR. Later in 1962, I took my first training cruise,
on the minesweeper U.S.S. Worland, sailing on Lake Michigan. As luck would
have it, the captain of the ship was the former sports editor for the El
Paso Times. This cascade of coincidences continued throughout my two years
of active duty.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/Formation_+1962_+___+0137.jpg.html

? Bill

   Note: Most, but not all, of my negatives are filed in chronological
order. So, occasionally, the timeline slips. TOP answer numerous requests,
I will turn this into a Blurb book, and the pictures in the book will
appear in the correct order.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] RETROSPECT 26)