Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 20
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:22:33 +1030

> For instance, was that a white or a black swan?

It's a black swan.

They are native to Australia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan#cite_note-14

There are invasive populations in Japan, descended from releases in the
1950s: https://www.nies.go.jp/biodiversity/invasive/DB/detail/20480e.html
I have seen many around Tokyo during my travels to Japan.

Beautiful photo again Bill.  Please do a RETROSPECT book . . .

Marty