Subject: [Leica] My grandma died today
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 18:02:56 +0000

That is sad news, Chris. May she rest in peace.
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Christopher Crawford <chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com>
Envoy? : jeudi 5 mars 2020 20:24
? : Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org> <lug at leica-users.org>
Objet : [Leica] My grandma died today

My grandmother, Stella Westerfield, passed away this afternoon after
suffering from Alzheimer's Disease for several years. She was an amateur
artist who enjoyed oil painting.

This room in my house was her art studio. After she went to a nursing home,
my mother let my son and I live the house so that it wouldn't sit empty. We
left Grandma's art room as it was all these years we have lived here.

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2737

Grandma Stella was a big supporter of my work; she was proud that I went to
art school and became successful as a professional artist. I miss the time
we had together.

She hated being photographed, so I have few portraits of her. Here is one I
have always liked:

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1378

--

Chris Crawford