Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: walking around, petting cute dogs, cycling and drinking
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 06:16:51 -0600

I believe you will find much less plastic in the veg department of most US
grocery stores, especially in the urban regions.   American tastes are
rapidly shifting to buying what you need for the next day or so from the
more local sources(local in the US might mean 400km) or in the case of the
twenty somethings meal delivery.   :)