Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:53:51 -0500

Very nice writeup, Tina, and as usual your terrific photos. Congratulations
on well earned recognition and publicity!

As an aside, I was tickled to note that your first Leica was a used DS M3
that you bought in Europe in 1976. That was just a few years before I bought
my own used DS M3 in Europe (with DR Summicron + eyes, at a camera shop in
Wiesbaden). It wasn?t my first Leica, but it was the first RF in the dozen
years since I?d foolishly traded the M2X that I got for high-school
graduation in order to become an SLR user (Canon).

Do you still have it? Mine has been with me for 40 years, and one day it
will go to my older son, who?s passionate about photography, Leica, and
beautiful legacy technology in general.

?howard