Subject: [Leica] Comparing portraits with Noctilux Monochrom and film
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 00:32:10 +0100

Hi Jayanand!

Thank you very much for your opinion!!!, it seems that the Monochrom work on
available light at his best, I have to recognize the superior quality of
these pictures, at least watching at the monitor.  I think two aspects for a
definitive opinion,  I would like compare the printed images by inkjet and
in the darkroom, on the other hand I think that the film images are a little
over exposed. Anyways I think that the monitor helps but it not give a
complete idea. I will do when I ahve a few time.

The Nikon converted to B&W is stunning!!! much better than convert from a
color image, the only inconvenient is that on this case you have to carry
two cameras?..

Cheers
Lluis