Subject: [Leica] My yearbook just arrived
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 15:16:06 +0000

That's annoying, Sonny. I hope it turns up.

Mine arrived today in Ireland having been printed in Eindhoven, Holland,
so, as that's in the EU, no tariffs now and in the future. The printers
in Northern Ireland that Blurb uses, are deemed to be British and thus,
like mainland Britain, will be out of the EU after the transition period
ends on the 31/12/2020. Blurb must be switching to Holland for all their
Republic of Ireland print runs, so yet another bite of Brexit on UK
revenue and jobs.

The book looks sumptuous, and I can't believe the thickness and quality
of the pages. Brian really pushed the boat out with Blurb this time.

Douglas