Subject: [Leica] IMG: almond blossoms
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:46:05 -0800

We?re at peak almond right now. I captured this array of blossoms with a
Fuji X-T3 and the 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 lens at F 5.6, 400mm, ISO 250, hand
held with OIS on.

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Flowers/Studies/i-FvTcrPL/A>

I liked the orange tree in the distant background.

I had gone out with that particular lens because the tree had been (!)
filled with tiny birds flitting from branch to branch, hanging upside down,
emitting tiny ?tweet? sounds. By the time I had come in, grabbed the camera,
put on the lens and returned they were all gone. From 50 to 0 in less than
five minutes. Sheesh!

Comments/thoughts/suggestions most welcome

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: almond blossoms)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: almond blossoms)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: almond blossoms)