Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Cambodia
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:49:47 -0500

Thanks, Jim!  We have both been to the doctor this week and have been
declared amazingly healthy!!  My doctor said a plastic surgeon could not
have done a better job on my ear than the British doctors with their suture
glue!  Tom's heart doctor says his heart is still in normal rhythm and his
blood pressure is great.  I guess traveling agrees with us!  I just can't
understand why we fall asleep every day about 5 PM :-)

Tina