Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Spring in February
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:25:41 -0600

There are Daffodils along the former country road that runs past my
house, planted more than 60 years ago, that provide the first sign of
Spring each year.? Here is an example, on a windy day.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200217-P2170781.JPG.html

We have had some very windy days recently.? On one such day, this white
dogwood apparently captured a pine cone.? I liked the texture.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200217-P2170794.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA