Subject: [Leica] IMG: First almond blossoms (showing full frame original image)
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 20:28:43 +0100

Thanks a lot Adam

The bokeh is just triple WOW - when seen large, the ? circles ? do not
display any lighter ring around them, and the transitions are as smooth as a
lady?s skin as my Japanese friends used to say (Moshi something as far as I
can remember) - Reminds me of my now parted from Angenieux's, which is no
small compliment to fuji.

As to the IOS, effective or not I can?t judge by the wind ;-) Maybe later,
by the ability of the shooter to shake, or not ;-)

In any case this is a wonderful combo you have and I love this photo !

Thanks for sharing
Amities

Philippe