Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:08:08 +0100

Adam, using LR will be as fast as I?m typing - just press the X key for the
ones you don?t want to keep in library mode - then delete that batch of
useless files, and work on those that do matter for you and your kin.
As simple as that. Fast, and not so furious ;-) ,  Me ...

Amities

Philippe

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One)