Subject: [Leica] Leica M type 240 Why so many for sale?
From: mvolo at duke.edu (Michael Volow, M.D.)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 03:24:05 +0000

There seem to be a lot of used Leica M type 240 bodies for sale, for what
seem to reasonable (at least for Leica) prices. Fewer than there were Leica
M9 - M9p's.  Is the Leica M type 240 a good buy?  My M6 has been rarely used
since digital, but I have several M lenses which I would like to use again.
I understand the type 240's sensor doesn't have the corrosion problem of the
M9. Any advice would be appreciated.  I am just an amateur and can't afford
$5,000 bodies and $2000-3000 lenses.

Mike Volow

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica M type 240 Why so many for sale?)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica M type 240 Why so many for sale?)