Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 05:38:10 -0600

Greetings to all.  This will be an eclectic Monday.  We will start with a
bit of travel identification.  I finally located that place that Americans
go to when there is a travel destination of some obscurity:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Bum+fuck+egypt.jpg.html

This next image will take some scrutiny as it is a bit of art in a location
somewhat unexpected.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/happy+face.jpg.html

Last, a bit of music from a rather strange quintet, one of the musicians is
out of frame:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/trombone+in+the+museum.jpg.html

All the best.
--