Subject: [Leica] Graham Battison's book on Northamptonshire
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 19:11:04 +0100

A beautiful book, a talented photographer, and a strange story behind the
scenes that haunted me for a long time.

I also sometimes wonder ?

He also disappeared from the OM list I am a subscriber to.

I believe GB?s book, I must find it on the shelves, was titled ? XXXland
Rose of the Shires ? and was good - strong compositions, marvellous
landscapes, excellent plus use of the gear, usw - funny thing you should
bring up the topic on the very first day the shires have parted for good
from good ol? mothership EU ?

Amities

Philippe