Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: bad weather
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 22:45:44 +0100

Last week we had a severe storm in Spain, with widespread flooding and
destruction, lots of snow at higher elevations, 10 people killed, mostly by
flooding. But here in Alicante we got off light, with some rain and wind and
a mess on the beach, but otherwise the bad weather and its aftermath
provided me with the week?s photos. So lots of seascapes this week, but also
some nice mountain roads towards the end:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2781

As always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: bad weather)