Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: Portraits
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 17:22:55 +0100

Nice portraits Douglas even though flash was detected ;-)

I?d dim the gentleman?s bib in the sepia shot - local brushing should do the
trick on the whites

OTT : is Blackrock sponsoring the X100?
https://www.blackrock.com/fr/intermediaries/a-propos-de-blackrock
<https://www.blackrock.com/fr/intermediaries/a-propos-de-blackrock>