Subject: [Leica] Leica M mount lens for Canon EF mount camera bodies?
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 12:28:24 -0700

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know of adapter rings for Leica M mount lenses to Canon EF mount
bodies?

Ok, don?t judge me...

I have little hobby job as a hospital baby photographer. It keeps me out of
the pool halls, I make enough money to pay for my gas and I get to cuddle
babies. We do quite a bit of wider angle shots for ?storytelling? images. I
don?t want buy another lens. I?m looking for an adapter ring for my 35mm
Summilux. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Sue

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica M mount lens for Canon EF mount camera bodies?)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Leica M mount lens for Canon EF mount camera bodies?)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica M mount lens for Canon EF mount camera bodies?)