Subject: [Leica] Old Body Donor Needed
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 20:31:38 -0800

Yes I am about to embark on a resurrection project and I need a body donor

I found an UR Leica from the Leitz Workshops in the 1970s, a 42mm Mikro
Summar now I need someone with the guts to come forward

Is that you?

I have found a (living) conversion expert but to make the UR truly come to
life I need a donor body (and to send him a chunk o change and patience)

Seeking?.Standard II III IIIa IIIb corpse

Need not the top plate RF VF bottom plate but it would be great if the
shutter crate and all the bits were intact and waiting to be (heavily
modified) transplanted to bring a UR to life as a photographic tool

Perhaps I am fool (sorry too much Suess in my youth)

HELP

Mark in Staytom Oregon

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Old Body Donor Needed)