Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 05:10:55 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week we are back to people.  The first one is a
very heavily cropped image of a young(ish) lass at a bus stop.  I was at
close focus with an M lens so cropping made what I saw:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/diagonal+portrait.jpg.html

This young man had just come out of a used book store and was a mite
perplexed by his new acquisition:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/new+book+blues.jpg.html

Last we have a young lady doing the production work for a remote broadcast
at a new photography store in south Austin.  The radio station is talk
radio(for non US citizens mostly code for conservative views) and I found
the demeanor and chapeau choices interesting:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/producing+a+remote+broadcast.jpg.html

See you all tomorrow.  All the best.

--
Don