Subject: [Leica] a picture from Lesotho
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 12:56:16 -0800

> Now, in terms of photography I have two questions
> - is your jpeg (the large one) straight from the camera?
> - if not, and why not an edited raw, did you apply much of the ?
> sharpness or clarity or d?haze" functions to it?

I imported the DNG into Lightroom and immediately exported it as a JPEG.
No processing at all. I decided that Lightroom's JPEG conversion would
probably be better than the camera's.

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] a picture from Lesotho)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] a picture from Lesotho)