Subject: [Leica] Steve Barbour - RIP
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 07:08:44 +0100

Beautifully said. I have nothing to add except of course that I share in the
sentiments expressed. And yes, I hope that the page Steve set up will be
maintained. I can certainly host it on my greatpix site if needed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"