Subject: [Leica] Steve Barbour - RIP
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 04:20:36 +0000

I never met Steve, but I felt I know him as a friend through the Leica
family. He will be sadly missed both here and in the wider world generally.
His work will live on long after this day.

My condolences to his family and friends, and I hope they can find solace in
the knowledge that he led a good and meaningful life.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932