Subject: [Leica] Steve
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 21:33:28 -0600

Lots of thoughts about Steve, many of the same already shared, including
his fine gallery of LUG Photographers that put faces with names.

The most meaningful effect he had on Our family was sharing his firsthand
experience as a caregiver for Alzheimer?s.  His off list communications
were invaluable as we dealt with that tragic disease in our own family.

We?ll never forget his warm support so soon after his own loss.

SonC
--
Regards,

Sonny