Subject: [Leica] We're losing a LUG member
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 17:25:56 +0000

My thoughts go to his family and friends. RIP, Steve.
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Adam Bridge via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : vendredi 10 janvier 2020 23:41
? : Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc : Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com>
Objet : [Leica] We're losing a LUG member

Hello fellow LUGers,

Many of you know Steve Barbour, a long time member of the LUG. You probably
remember his wonder series of photos of children being treated by Steve when
he was in practice down in Phoenix.

Sadly, Steve is suffering from terminal Parkinson?s Disease which has
progressed with extreme rapidity. He is currently in hospice at the
University Retirement Community here in Davis, CA.

Steve isn?t really in contact with the world now. He?s slipping away
quickly. But his family wanted the LUG to know that you might remember him
in his final hours.

I?m sure many have fond memories of Steve, his passion for photography, for
France, for his dogs, for his patients. He became a good friend. I?ll miss
him.

In the meantime, do remember Steve in whatever fashion you might wish.

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA