Subject: [Leica] We're losing a LUG member
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 08:18:44 +0100

Alice and I are very much affected by the news Tara brought to us over the
last months and we never expected Steve?s condition to deteriorate so fast.

We shared a lot, on list, off list, and in real life.

He has always loved France and studied in Paris at some point. They came
over in 2016, and I had the pleasure of meeting him in Paris. And then again
last April, they spent a few days at our place, where we really had fun and
a feeling of having known each other.

Here are four snaps I took on these occasions.

The world is about to lose "un sacr? mec". Kudos for your life Steve, mon
ami.

A tribute to the Paris lover
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Steve-2190.jpg.html

Love the witty humorous spark in his eye here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Steve-8085.jpg.html

Taking a rest, but still holding a camera ready :-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Steve-8121.jpg.html

Waving us all goodbye, alas.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Les+Gens/Steve-2244.jpg.html

Philippe in grief