Subject: [Leica] We're losing a LUG member
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 03:17:41 +0100

I follow with much pain the rapid illness that in a short time is finishing
the life of my dear friend, the last news make me suppose that soon his
suffering will end. Steve a great person, friend, doctor and photographer
with whom we have shared many off-line conversations, his daughter Rachelle
and family visited Barcelona, years later, in May 2016 Steve and Tara came
to Barcelona, we spent some unforgettable days. I am very sad for his loss
and my thoughts are with him.

I totally agree with the recommendation of the book that Brian mentions.

Here I leave you a picture and the next 5 pictures as a reminder of the
happy days in Barcelona.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/LUGGERS/20160501_L1010522.jpg.html>

With my best wishes
Lluis