Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 07:05:55 +0100

This is the first weekly blog of my 20th year of doing the PAWs! I know some
pedants do not consider 1/1/2020 as the start of a new decade, but who
cares? Most people do, so I take the liberty to title the post as I wish.
You will not be surprised to see lots of party photos?a Spanish New Year?s
Eve party is usually followed by New Year?s Day party the following day.
There are also lots of cycling photos, which means mountains, villages, and
goats and sheep. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2757

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade)