Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photos
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:56:11 -0600

I don't get out much to take new pictures these days, but I'm still
slogging away at cataloging and scanning my 52 years of film shooting, so
here are
some new postings.

Feed Us!
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/19970810_MR_Mine_20.jpg.html

Olympus XA.

Handley-Page Victor V-Bomber at aviation exposition in 1968.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Sixties/19680704_MR_HIST_Victor_19a.jpg.html

This was a challenge to optimize.  The original is on Anscochrome, and all
the slides I shot on that film are now purple overall.

Street potholes in 1971, back when our winters were more severe.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Seventies/19710223_MR_HIST_7120_27.jpg.html

Sensual red pepper.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Tabletop/19900708_MR_Mine_16.jpg.html

Olympus OM-2n, with my customized 1931 Leitz 135mm f/4.5 "Velmar" diffused
focus lens and Kodachrome Type A.

--
Alan

(Retired)