Subject: [Leica] Nikon Z50: 3 Dog Photos, 2 Others
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 13:04:35 -0600

Thanks to all who responded.  It appears there are a lot of options for me
to consider and try, although nothing is really and truly pocketable
yet.....I guess it has something to do with the motors these autofocus
lenses need.

The LUG has definitely evolved I will say!

Rabs is certainly right about pointillism.  I caught a couple of shots at
ISO 51,200 and that describes them to a 'p', but on the other hand who
would have thought it when Kodachrome was ASA 10?

--Bob

====On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 6:07 AM Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nikon Z50: 3 Dog Photos, 2 Others)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nikon Z50: 3 Dog Photos, 2 Others)