Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 49-52
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 01:29:02 +0000

John, I like all of them, especially the shot of the yarn, but my
comprehension of yarn is limited so I have no idea how fine it is. Looks
a lot of work to turn it into a jumper though.
The shot of the house in such a dramatic setting is marvellous. You
could start a cliff diving school there for people with a death wish.
Can't see the pic in a decent size, so have to ask what causes the
second water outflow close to the bottom left.
BTW I was thinking of you during the recent UK election - freezing up in
your area during the run in - and hope you weren't one of the poor souls
out canvassing...

Douglas