Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: walking around, pre-Christmas
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 12:07:46 +0100

Last week was the last working week of the year, but I also took the time to
do my usual cycling and to walk around Alicante to have a look at the
decorations. And we had the final Christmas lunch of the season, with the
people who work with me. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2740

The Alicante photos at the end are taken with a new 12-60mm Panasonic lens I
picked up for my GX80. It works great. I am really enjoying using this new
(to me) generation of MFT equipment. So nice and small and light to walk
around with, while delivering good quality.

At the other extreme, the photos from the Christmas lunch were taken with
the Leica M8, which is now approaching 12 years of age, ancient by digital
camera standards.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain