Subject: [Leica] A Sign: Happy Holiday Harmony
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:29:00 -0600

Thanks, Don.  I had been driving by there occasionally for several weeks
waiting for the light to be ok but finally realized it probably never would
be before they change the sign (the sun here is in the south, which is
directly behind the sign) so I decided to follow what I knew would be Uncle
Ted's advice: go ahead and shoot it. Then I fixed what I could in Lightroom.

I even though about using flash (in daylight) but couldn't figure out how
to turn it on.  Maybe I need to read the iPhoneography manual....which I
assume is somewhere on the internet.  ;-}