Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 05:06:01 +0000

So, here is my take on this question.? When my father-in-law bought the
subscription, I installed it and converted? his LR6 catalog.? But I seem
to? remember that the original LR6 catalog was still there, so the
conversion made a new catalog.? I never did test his old LR6 catalog to
see if it was still functional with LR6 as he removed it.? He does not
like clutter.

Maybe someone else can see if their old LR6 catalog is still on their
system after converting ands if they still have LR6 installed, test it
to see if it is still functional.? I am headed to his house now, so if
he still has the LR6 catalog I will copy it over to my laptop and see if
it still works.

Aram

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?)