Subject: [Leica] Paris & Normandy Bound
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 11:22:05 +0100

Totally agree Philippe, Place Dauphine, a hide place where even the taxis
didn't know someones... On the other hand on this place was the apartment of
Yves Montand and Simone Signoret, I've not mentioned it because I think the
owners are not more the same of the past... The same we have good memories
like Steve and Tara...
Amiti?s
Lluis