Subject: [Leica] IMG: My World is Upside Down
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 13:38:17 -0600

Thanks, Brian.? I can remember, 80 yrs or so ago, when glass milk
bottles froze on the front porch after delivery, leaving the cardboard
cap resting on a column of frozen milk, but that action was constrained
by the tapered glass bottle.? I had never thought about it happening in
free form.

Here is a photo of the melting icicle.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20191219-PC190730.JPG.html