Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 09:54:30 +0000

In my opinion for image quality then it is Capture One Pro 20 BUT for all
round usability, image management, cost etc. it has to be Lightroom Classic
subscription. Been using it since version 1 of Lightroom, tried most of the
others, and there is nothing to touch it IMHO.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or