Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Christmas arrives in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 07:42:36 +0100

Christmas season is long here. Our office is closed between Christmas and
New Year, and since the main Spanish Christmas-related holiday is Three
Kings? Day on January 6th, once we all leave this coming Friday, we will not
be back at work until January 7th. Last week I had two Christmas lunches at
the office, one with my fellow Danes and one with my department. So lots of
people photos in this blog, and those from the department lunch were all
done with the old Leica M8 which came out for a spin. With the exception of
the first of those images (the one with a wide view of the table), all are
made with the 50mm Summilux at f1.4. The old gear can still perform quite
well. There are also a couple of the usual cycling images, and a rare photo
of my wife, posted without obtaining her authorisation, decorating the
nest--which promises not to be so empty over the holidays, since my son from
NYC and his Brazilian wife will be visiting us for a week, arriving on
Sunday.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2732

Nathan