Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (tmanley)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:20:08 -0500

Lightroom.?TinaSent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Endress via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org> Date: 12/17/19  8:24 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Leica Users Group
<lug at leica-users.org> Cc: Richard Endress <rendress at mac.com> Subject:
[Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations? Hi all,I find that the
product formerly known as iPhoto, for a couple reasons, is no longer a good
fit for me.What software are you all using to manage your digital images?
Adobe- something? What do you recommend?Richard Endressrendress at