Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hans turns 60
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:02:08 +0100

One of friends, Hans, turned 60 a couple of weeks ago. The party consisted
of two parts, a daytime paella and a nighttime party. I only stayed for the
daytime part since I had my flight to Munich the following morning. The
resulting images are here, giving another flavour of our get-togethers:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Hans-60/

Hans (who is German but has lived in Spain most of his life) and his wife
Mar are in the last 3 images. They share a love for motorcycling, and have
recently done a tour around South America. I think next spring they will do
something similar in North America, up and and down and across. He is also
going to do the length of Africa although that he will do alone. Travelling
is unpleasant/dangerous for women in some of the countries involved.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain