Subject: [Leica] Doing it Avedon Style...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:45:18 +0000

Richard, nice to see good large format portraits, but unfortunately the
larger size is still quite small on my screen to really see eye detail.
Going on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yw8O2mdrxs if you want to
imitate Avedon, you'd nearly have to get your subjects wading through
mud before the shot :-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Doing it Avedon Style...)