Subject: [Leica] Would you get a new M10 for $3000?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:53:35 -0800

A working M9 is worth about $2K.  ( Yours needs a new sensor..... which I
understand is a $1K++ repair)
A working M240 would cost about $3K, used,cash
A used M10 is currently selling for just about $5K, cash
A NEW M10 is about $7K, Cash
A NEW M-E is $4K

Lots of choices, and you still have your M9 to sell on EBay.....

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

I'm sure it's no brainer for some people, but if I can get a new M10 for
effectively $3000 (sensor corrode camera upgrade + sales of other stuff
etc.). Should I?

Not that I have $3000 currently, but it seems enticing.

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Would you get a new M10 for $3000?)